Asylum and residency

I work with questions concerning residency permits and asylum matters. I can also assist you when making applications to the Swedish Migration Board, or when appealing against expulsion or requests surrounding enforcement.

The Swedish Migration Board appoints a public representative in cases relating to residency permits, asylum as well as expulsion and/or rejection. The state is thus responsible for the cost of my representation. It is worth noting however, that although it is the Migration Board that has appointed me, I work entirely independently. As such, I am not employed by the Swedish Migration Board and only take your best interests into account.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and/or would like to book a meeting.

Contact me

Please contact me using the form below.