Custody, residency and access to children

I work as a representative in disputes concerning children and can assist you in matters of child custody, socializing with children, the child’s place of residence or enforcement of any court judgements.

f you have any questions, please feel free to book an initial meeting with me for a review of your particular case. You pay only for the time of the meeting. You can then choose to hire me as your representative. If the case goes to court, I will assist you in applying for legal protection from your home insurance and/or legal aid for your costs.

If you would like to know more about costs, please click on this link.

Contact me!

Please contact me using the form below.